Cornwall Architectural Design Ltd.
• collect individual client’s name, email address, landline & mobile telephone numbers to create a project record;
• store that individual’s data on a password protected server;
• share individual data with fellow (including prospective) construction professionals, statutory authorities, service suppliers, building contractors ONLY in the course of progressing that individual’s project design and construction;
• send emails to individuals only in the course of progressing their project design and construction;
• delete individual data after a period of 6 years following completion of the project;
• release data to the police or courts in the course of a criminal investigation.
We do NOT:
• send unsolicited communications for marketing purposes;
• knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 16. If we learn that an individual is a person under the age of 16, we will delete that individual’s data;
• store credit card or bank account information nor do we process financial transactions;
• guarantee complete security e.g. as a result of by-passing our security by hackers.
This Statement may be updated by Cornwall Architectural Design Ltd from time to time.
As a regulated RICS firm, we have a ‘Complaints Handling Procedure’ (CHP) in place which meets the regulatory requirements and a copy of our CHP is available at request.